Saturday, December 18, 2010

WILL BE BACK!!!

The rain has poured away
And the rainbow waving good-bye
Those peacocks seems like waited 
Swinging in teem!

The cold wind blows like taking me away
And those rain drops irritates my hearing
Why this quirky thoughts
As never before?
I was the one born for nature
Loving blue and green!

I always hankered to keep smile
But what was that,stealing my smile?
The fear or tear?

Nothing else stood for me now
Everything has gone in their way
But i'm still dawdling
And bickering to myself for nothing.


Caught in a feeling that everything moving far
And i ran before barmly in vain.
Life circles again in that path
And playing moon with me,
Poking my emotion but still i'm before! 


Just be in touch and see,
How i fights with those eyes
piercing my thoughts,
How i came over those words
blaming my doings
And how i bring myself back
to love and to be loved!
I will be back!!

1 comment: