Saturday, December 18, 2010

FORGIVE ME!

Who tapped my shoulder in my hard times,
And who runs to me for a hug in distress
Promising to be with me all the life,
Is not found anywhere now
Besides in my hidden heart.

  But that love in me
  Doesn't fade a bit
  But it flourished,
  Only flourished even in the hatred.

No,i'm trustworthy!
How can i hate something
Which i loves the most
Even it hurts me?
More and more,i will love,
That's only i can do.
Forgive me...

  I enjoys the pain you gave,
  It's feeling rare,
 A pleasure in pain!

  I enjoys the loneliness you gave:
  I am feeding that with your memories.
  I enjoys in each drop of my tears
  Because it teaches me to love more. 

Do forgive me
For loving you this much
For loving you more than you do
Do forgive me...!

  (sugary!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment